Fingers crossed for a less disrupted and safe 2021.
These are strange times indeed. I mean, who would have expected another post from me in 2020? This is a quick update on the painting output challenge.
In November I had completed thirteen units since 1 September, and was meeting my target of an average of one completed unit a week.
It’s now week seventeen and…..drum roll…….on Christmas Eve I completed four, twenty figure, Spencer Smith Confederate regiments. So, I’m still on target. Hurrah! These chaps are ‘toy soldier’ style so could be turned round very quickly. I’m not sure how I’ll fare when I have to do fiddly units in January and February.
(I added my existing unit to the group for effect).
Next under the brush are some 28/30mm Gateway command groups. These are labour intensive and won’t speed along the unit output, but they are fun to paint.